Under the information tab, you will find:
- Font look: There are many different kind of scripts used all over the world. We have shown few sample of different scripts under this tab to help clients and students gather information about how different scripts looks like. The samples are for general learning and information on how the target language will appear.
- Time Zone: In this business we are associated with translators and clients from worldwide. There are different abbreviations for time zones used by clients and translators. To have information about these codes, we have created an extensive list of most commonly used time zone codes. For example; if a client sends a file with specification to follow “IST”, it means “Indian Standard Time”. This helps you to get the time estimation.
- Location Study: When a client sends a file for translation, we must be ready with our study on the country where the language belongs to. To provide this information, we have created a list of different languages and their countries under this tab.
- Language Codes: These are abbreviations which are used for different languages. A client can send a document using language codes. To have information about them, a list of language codes has been compiled under this tab.
- File Formats: Being a part of the translation industry, clients send us documents in various formats. Generally we provide translated documents in docx format and subtitling in .srt format. The format of the target file also depends upon the client specifications and end use. Under this tab you will get information about the different file formats.
- Supported Languages: Under this tab, you will find a list of different languages used in the world.