Welcome to Ansh Intertrade Pvt. Ltd.
The following terminology applies to these terms and conditions, privacy statement, disclaimer notice and all other agreements: The term ‘Ansh Intertrade Pvt Ltd', 'Ansh', ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. It is incorporated at MG - 1/6 Vikaspuri, New Delhi - 110018, India. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website. Any use of the above terminology or other words in singular, plural, capitalisation or/and he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and thus would be considered as the same.
- Neither we nor any third party offer any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or accessible on this website for any particular purpose. Any information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors; we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- You agree to acknowledge that the use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. In addition to that it shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meets your specific requirements.
- This website contains material owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction of any material from this website is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms a part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are to be acknowledged on the website. If we have missed doing so then a warning notice may be sent with a notice period of 15 days for us to be able to take necessary action.
- Unauthorized use of this website will be considered to be a criminal offence and we may claim for damages.
- The website may include links to other websites from time to time to provide you with convenience and further information. We neither take any responsibility for the content of the linked website(s) nor do we imply that we endorse these website(s). Thus, any misconduct and false information from these website(s) will not be our responsibility.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Ansh Intertrade Pvt. Ltd. prior written consent. Any such activity will be considered an offence.
- Any dispute arising out of use of the website is subject to the laws and Jurisdiction of India.
We are on the www and virus attacks/ hacking are known detriments because of which sometimes data can damage, or complete shutdown may take place. It is not possible to predict these things and in the electronic world these will be added to the existing Force Majeure clause and Ansh disclaims liability of any such sort. Similarly in case of natural calamities which affect the work, the force majeure clause shall apply.