Transcription is the efficient conversion of audio or video files in text form. Ansh is a leading provider of transcription services in the world. We have the team of professionals who can transcribe any kind of audio or video file, even the one in sign language. Our process is simple and the rates are transparent. We provided added services without charging you extra. We correct the language and proofread the document prepared after being transcribed.
- Focus on quality – We follow three step quality control processes and assure 99% accuracy within the deadline.
- Clear pricing – Since transcription is charged for per minute of the audio or video file, you know what you will have to pay for. So, no hidden charges or surprises!
- Simple delivery format – The file after transcription can be delivered to you via email or you can pick it up from the site directly.
- Added facilities – Transcription is done in the same language and if you need it in other languages, we help you get that as well. We can improve and proofread the document for you as well.
TYPES OF TRANSCRIPTION
Ansh has established itself as a high quality English transcription service provider in the following fields.
- Audio Transcription
- Video Transcription
- Medical Transcription
- Multilingual Transcription
- Academic Transcription
- Business Transcription
- Conference Transcription
- Interview Transcription
- Market Research Transcription
Subtitling in the linguistic sense is the systematic time-based representation of source video to a language in written form, including timelines. The source is generally in a video format and is a transcript, including start and end time of each dialogue. In ordinary terms, it means watching a video and typing in text with each dialogue having a start and end time. Unlike translation where the source and target language are always different, in subtitling, it can be the same. The charges are therefore on a per minute basis and not on per word basis (as in translation). These days the format generally used for video translation is .srt format.
Subtitles are transcripts or screenplay of the dialog or commentary on films, television programs, video games, and usually displayed at the bottom of the screen. They can also be at the top of the screen if there is already a text at the bottom of the screen. They can either be a form of written translation of a dialog in a foreign language or a written rendering of the dialog in the same language. The subtitles help viewers who have hearing loss or cannot understand the spoken dialogue or have accent recognition problems to follow the dialog.